Monday, November 16, 2009

What happens at the end of the White Oleander book?

I was planning on finishing it for my English class soon, but I guess the book report is due tomorrow... I read 3/4's of it, but I just need a basic summary/the ending.

What happens at the end of the White Oleander book?
I read this one and loved it! There's a movie too - but some of the elements are changed.


Basically she gets the answers she wants from her mother and moves on with her life.


She continues to have contact with her mother but she doesn't let her manipulate her anymore.


She kind of let's go of the "where my mommy" and "who was my daddy" thing.


I think she even meets her dad in the end and of course it didn't solve all of her problems like she thought it would.


Hope that helps.

Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment