Monday, November 16, 2009

Has anyone read the book ''Skipped Parts'' or '' Pure'' or "'White Oleander''?

If so what is a good book for me to read next? I liked all those books now i want something alone those lines to read next..please help me..thanks

Has anyone read the book ''Skipped Parts'' or '' Pure'' or "'White Oleander''?
I've read White Oleander but not the others.





What is it about those books that you specifically enjoyed? Is it the triumph over adversity? The strong characters? Something else?





Based purely on the general 'vibe' I got from White Oleander, I think you might like:


The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold


The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd


Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden


My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult





You could try looking on www.bookcrossing.com for more recommendations (and even free/loaned copies).

floral arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment