Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where or how can I buy "Oleander" in MI?

Hi, I live in Michigan state,





but I have no idea how I get Oleander in MI.





I heard Oleader grows around warm weather,





but MI is too cold to grow Oleader up......





So Im trying to find this Oleader in Micheal or Maiyer or some





plant shop.





Is it hard to buy or get Oleander in Michigan?





*One more question, is Oleander dangerous?

Where or how can I buy "Oleander" in MI?
Oleander will not grow in Michigan because of the cold climate. It will die in the cold winters.


Yes, it is dangerous. It's highly poisonous.
Reply:I have no idea how you would acquire Oleander in MI, but in regards to your last question, Oleander is highly toxic and consuming a small amount of it can be lethal(the toxin is oleandrin).


No comments:

Post a Comment