Sunday, April 26, 2009

Has anyone who cut the oleander back feel exhausted after ward?

The reason I ask, is that I just spend about an hour cutting back my oleander trees and something got in my eye. I quickly washed it out and took a shower. However, after cleaning up, I sat down and felt extremely exhausted like I couldn't even get up. Now, I feel a bit better and called a doctor, he said that you have to eat it and lots of it inorder for it to affect you in the way it says on the internet. Many gardeners are exposed to it and they aren't affected.

Has anyone who cut the oleander back feel exhausted after ward?
You may be coming down with something, which would account for the fatigue. There are a lot of illnesses going around. I clipped shrubs today for more than an hour and also felt exhausted, but I'm out of shape. Anyhow, I wouldn't worry about the oleander. Hope you feel better soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment